About Stewart Law Office LLC
Most people do not know what to expect when they first seek help from an attorney. At Stewart Law Office LLC, people discover right away that working with Attorney Craig M. Stewart is a pleasant experience. He is a straight-forward and honest professional, dedicated to helping others successfully resolve a variety of legal matters.
Bankruptcy and Debt, Criminal Defense, Family, Estate Planning, and General Practice are the primary areas of legal services that Attorney Stewart provides to individuals and business owners. Craig has been licensed to practice law in Ohio since 2010. After passing the Ohio State Bar in 2010 Craig began working for a small firm out of Columbus, Ohio. Later Craig opened the firm’s Cleveland branch and managed this office for two years before opening Stewart Law Office LLC in 2013.
Education & Experience
After earning his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science at Marietta College, in 2007, Craig entered the Capital University Law School. He completed his Juris Doctor Law Degree there in 2010, and then he began his successful law career. He has a strong background in handling cases involving bankruptcy, family law, criminal defense and estate planning. Craig holds membership in the Ohio State Bar Association, the Columbus Bar Association, and the Central Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Columbus Legal Services
Attorney Craig M. Stewart has developed an excellent reputation as a trusted Columbus attorney. He provides affordable legal services to people who seek flexible and affordable legal services. He offers financial options to clients, including flat fee services and a payment plan if needed. His office hours include evening and weekend appointments.
Legal services available at this office are individually developed to meet the unique needs of each client, rather than treating them as one of many. Here are some of the areas of need his clients bring in for resolution:
- Bankruptcy – Craig assists clients filing for Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. This is an excellent way to stop harassing phone calls, utility shutoffs, garnishment, foreclosure and other negative collection activities while creating a fresh start for you.
- Family Law – Attorney Stewart offers affordable Family Law legal advice and representation for Divorce, Dissolution, Custody, Child Support and other family matters.
- Criminal Defense – Protect your rights and freedoms, by resolving important Criminal Defense problems that arise from DUI/OVI and traffic offenses.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Capital University Law School
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Central Ohio Association Of Criminal Defense Lawyers